NTHRIVE, Interactive Designer, Alpharetta GA/Remote August 2019 – Present
- Create web content and interactive media components for corporate and channel web sites to brand standards.
- Create innovative interactive marketing concepts such as banner and rich media creative, landing pages, motion graphics, and some video editing/publishing.
COX MEDIA GROUP, Video Producer/Editor, Multimedia Designer, Dunwoody GA July 2015 – Present
- Produce a daily Live-streaming Newscast, Design digital content for news/corporate products, edit video packages, design graphics and produce audiovisual live streaming and recorded content. Select visual elements and improve workflows.
- Create promotional campaigns for different departments such as motion graphics for explanatory and corporate videos.
LUNEX TELECOM, Motion Graphics & Graphic Design, Duluth GA February 2014 – July 2015
- Create, edit, and design marketing materials such as TV ads, Web Designs, E-blast, Posters, Banners, Brochures, Presentations, Business cards, Press ads, animations, and motion graphics.
- Help increase sales and bringing new accounts by creating videos/designs based on the study of the target the market in the international telecommunication demographics.
CASE-MATE, Graphic Design and Product Development, Tucker GA February 2012 – Dec 2013
- Converting 3D Engineering files into printing templates for production of thousands of cell custom cases. Image color, adjustment and retouching, editing assets for Web and designing new techniques to make the print and 3D-sublimation process are faster and effective.
- In addition to that being in charge of the Tough Xtreme device program which is about exploring new printing techniques using a Mimaki UV printer, also creating printing prototypes for potential new devices.
LATORREESTUDIOS, Designer, Musician, CG Artist, Freelancer, Atlanta GA 2005 – Present
- For over 10 years of working on different projects for different industries. I have been creating Audio Visual elements including Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, 3D Animations, Music Performance and Production, Multimedia, and a Live Streaming Newscast.
(2011) Westwood College, Atlanta, GA Bachelor of Science in Design and Animation
Graduated with a GPA 3.75 as the top of my class.
Received Magna Cum Laude Honors.
(2007) Atlanta Institute of Music and Media, Duluth, GA Percussion Certificate Program
Awarded a Musicianship Certificate / Completed course of study.
PROFESSIONAL: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Sketch.
ADVANCED: Cinema 4D, Audition, Animate, Wirecast, InDesign, InVision, Xd.
INTERMEDIATE: Dreamweaver, ZBrush. Maya.
OTHER: Fluent English and Spanish. Ability to teach, record, & perform music professionally.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
As a Video User Experience Designer, I have the passion and the motivation for creating/designing/learning about computer graphics for Web, Apps, Video, Gaming, Social Media, and new media outlets.